My Two Cents

This is my two cents. You'll get it whether you want it or not. However, I won't charge anyone because it may not be worth two cents.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'll Keep Searching

Whatever happened,
I don't understand.
These feelings I have
Are beyond my command.

I cannot think,
I can barely function.
These thoughts of mine
Form a new emotion.

I find that my mind,
It goes off to wander.
This whole process
Now makes me ponder.

The answers won't come,
They're so far away.
Despite my best efforts
Both night and day.

But I'll keep searching,
I'll look high and low.
Someday I hope
The answers I'll know.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I enjoyed reading. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first shot at a poem in many years so it's pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete